Sweet Squirrel : Guesting for Whimsy Stamps

July 21, 2017

This is my second post as a special guest designer for Whimsy Stamps.
This time I played with the Squirrel with Flower rubber stamp and the You Are stamp set.


I had so much fun coloring this sweet image! I stamped the image with Tea Dye Distress Ink and colored it with my Copic Markers. After I finished coloring, I masked the image and applied some blue ink using a mini ink blending tool. I also added some ink blotches with a watercolor brush.
I trimmed the stamped panel and adhered to the card base along with a panel of patterned paper. The bottom edges were rounded with a corner chomper. I white embossed the sentiment onto tan card stock, cut it out with an oval die, and added a couple of enamel dots. 



Whimsy Stamps has a variety of clear stamps, rubber stamps, digital stamps, and craft supplies. Check out their fabulous products HERE!

Before I wrap up my guesting post, I'd like to say a big thank you to Whimsy Stamps for giving me this opportunity to play with their sweet & fun stamps. I really enjoyed them!!

Thank you for stopping by!
Whimsy Stamps: Squirrel with Flower, You Are

2 comments:

  1. This is an AWESOME project! Thank you so much for being our VERY SPECIAL guest designer Torico, we're so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete