Hugs from Bitty Bears - MFT September New Product Launch

September 6, 2017

It's time to shop! MFT September Release is live now!!


Please remember that MFT has a site-wide sale from September 5 - 12 and they will be donating 10% of gross sales to charities for Hurricane Harvey relief. You can see the details on the MFT blog or watch THIS video message from Kim. It's a chance for you to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey.

I'd like to send my thoughts to Texas by sharing a card that I made using the new Bitty Bears stamp set.

First I cut out three openings from a Smooth White panel with the Mod Rectangle STAX and Mod Square STAX Die-namics. After I adhered the "HUGS" and stamped the sentiment, I adhered the panel to the card base, which I added a strip of patterned paper to the left side, with foam tape.
I die cut a Mod Rectangle and two Mod Squares from colored CS, inked each piece, then embedded in the openings. I adhered the bears and hearts with foam tape and added some details with a white gel pen.



Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today. And don't forget to leave comments on the DT blogs for your chance to win a prize! (Check out the MFT blog for more details!)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Stamps: Bitty Bears
Patterned Paper: Party Patterns

51 comments:

  1. Love your mod stax cut out and the little bears, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little guys have my heart! This is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your card and the bears are so cute. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what sweet little boxes for the bears. how clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always surprise me by using dies in unexpected ways. The little bears are sweetness itself

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little bears you designed are so cute! I love this card design to show them off, too! The Birdie Brown set of the month is always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card! Love the window shapes and the adorable bears! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love your layout and those tiny bears are just too cute. Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, these itty bitty bears are so cute, love the shape of the cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card! I'm starting to love the MODs on the cards, I think I need them, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bears are the cutest. Your card is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!Super cute images!Love the highlight details!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As always I love your new Birdie Brown bears. So tiny and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Torico, this is a great card. Especially like how you set your colorful images in the die cuts. Thanks for sharing this card design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do the best work! I just love ALL of your line. I own everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply adorable! Love the Bitty Bears with all of the tiny hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card! The Bitty Bears are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh gosh.. every time I see a card with the Bitty Bears I smile. I need them so badly in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww!!! Adorable card!!! Beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The more I see the Bitty bears stamp set the more I want it! Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is so sweet! I love the cute little bears :)
    eliseyoung7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card. I love how you used the mod dies. Those bears are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This bitty bear stamp set is absolutely adorable but so your card that is perfect as always!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card! Love the bitty bear set!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card. Love the die you used for the Windows. Love those bears!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable card design! Love those cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like these fun dies that you've created windows with. The bears are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Precious! Love the colors/coloring and creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable card!! Love how you used the mod square die cuts to frame up all your bitty bears ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really cute! I love how you used the mod staxs for the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really cute! I love how you used the mod staxs for the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another adorable card with some really cute bears!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the little bears in the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Torico, your designs are always fantastic! Love the gradient color choice and super cute bears!!! Thanks for all the fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I need these beats! Thanks for the reminder of how cute this set is!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That's fun with all those boxes! Really a great card.

    Feedback

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute Card!
    Love those Bitty Bears!
    Really like how they are inside petals!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great card. Love how you used the negative of the mod rectangles. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sooo cute, love those bitty bears.

    ReplyDelete