Pop-Up Thanks Cards - MFT Release Replay

September 12, 2017

Today the MFT DT is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

I'm sharing three ideas on how to use the new Pop-Up Alphabet Die-namics with a tutorial video.
I used the Modern Trees stamp set & Die-namics, the Puffy Clouds Die-namics, and the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics to embellish my cards. The other supplies I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post. 

#1: Simple Pop-Up Word Card
You can make this type of cards with the Partial Die-cutting technique. But, the Pop-Up Alphabet Die-namics makes the process pretty easy since these dies don't cut the bottom of the letters, just add score lines.


#2: Pop-Up Word Fold Card
Hmmm....I'm not sure about this ↑ name. Please let me know if you have a good idea on how I should call this type of card.
It looks very similar to #1 card when you only see the front of the card. But, the top of the alphabets are not cut, so the word "THANKS" continues in the inside.


#3: Surprise Pop-Up Card
This is a basic pop-up card. The die-cut word is concealed in the inside. 



See how I made these cards in the video below. Or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.



Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today!
Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful and so very clever! Thanks for the great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showing so clearly ways to use the clever popup letter dies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love all the different ways you used the alpha dies! Off to watch your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh !! The second card is stunning !

    ReplyDelete