Kind - MFT Color Challenge #72

June 22, 2017

It's been a busy week on my blog. It's rare that I post here four days in a row, except the MFT Countdown week! LOL!!

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I made for the MFT Color Challenge #72.


When I saw this color palette, I thought I would go with a nautical theme. But, I ended up with a completely different card from my initial idea. Ha ha!


I kept the design simple. First I stamped the words from the Kind Words stamp set with Blueberry and Cement Gray Premium Dye inks. I created the shelf with Cement Gray CS using the Kitschy Kitchen Die-namics, stamped & die-cut the images from the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set, and put them onto the shelf. That's all. :)

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration bog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll play along for your chance to win a $50 gift voucher as a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment: