I Spot a Great Friend - MFT WSC 343

July 26, 2017

It's time for a new sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog (WSC 343)!


I used an adorable leopard image from the Lovable Leopards stamp set for my focal point. I framed him with a Single Stitch Line Oval Frame and added two birds instead of the tiny circle elements in the sketch.
I chose dotty patterned paper from the Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack for my background panel since I thought it would go well with the leopard theme and the sentiment. :)


Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. Hope you'll play along with us this week for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for visiting! 
Patterned Paper: Painted Prints Smitten

3 comments: