MFT July Card Kit Countdown Day 2

July 25, 2017

It's Day 2 of the MFT July Card Kit Countdown. The All Smiles Card Kit will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 9:00 pm EDT!

(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
Today I combined the kit with the Bold Stripes Cover-Up Die-namics.

First I stamped the flowers from the Plentiful Petals stamp set onto a piece of Smooth White CS with Lemon Chiffon, Lemon Drop, and Peach Bellini inks. Then I cut it with the Bold Stripes Cover-Up Die-namics.



I cut three more Bold Stripes Cover-Ups from Smooth White CS, layered them onto a Smooth White card base, and adhered the stamped one on top. I inlaid the stamped cut-out pieces and stamped a sentiment from the All Smiles stamp set onto one of them. 
I adhered the "Smile" cut from Kraft CS and added several sequins to finish off the card.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the kit and for more inspiration from the DT. 

Thank you for stopping by!
Card Stock: Kraft
Others: Lime Sorbet Sequins (4mm, 6mm)

8 comments:

  1. You've come up with another beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Torico, this card is exquisite! I love the stamped die cut overlay. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I do love this design... but that sentiment makes me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation using this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the sentiment and the technique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete