MFT July Card Kit Release

July 26, 2017

It's time to shop! MFT July Card Kit, All Smiles is available for purchase now!


I have one more card to share with you that I made using the kit.

For this card I was inspired by THIS photo of beautiful decorated cookies I found on Pinterest. 
I white embossed the Lace Background on Blue Breeze CS to create my background panel. It was trimmed and matted with a Blue Yonder panel and adhered to the card base.

I first stamped the flowers with Peach Bellini ink, then overlaid a little Coral Crush ink only to the center of the flowers using my Mini MISTI. After I stamped the leaves with Blueberry ink, I cut them out with the matching dies and added some details with a white gel pen.
I die cut the "Smile" three times from Safety Orange CS and glued them together for thickness.

Head on over to the MFT blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT. Don't forget to leave a comment on each of their blogs for your chance to win a prize! :)

Thank you for stopping by today. Happy shopping! :)
Die-namics: Blueprints 27, Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX
Card Stock: Blue Breeze, Blue Yonder, PersimmonSafety Orange
Ink: Blueberry, Cement Gray, Coral Crush, Peach Bellini, Versa Mark
Others: Embossing Magic, White Embossing Powder, Clear Droplets (4mm, 6mm), Foam Tape (1/2"), Mini MISTI, White Gel Pen

26 comments:

  1. I so love the blue background TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. That red strip of cardstock creates some nice separation between the lacey background and the rest of the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous card! I am amazed of the colour combination you used! It gives such a positive vibe and looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Wonderful colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty!
    Would not have thought of those colors together; now I will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Pretty! Love the color combo you used! It works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have really enjoyed all the card projects you've made for this release. So happy my kit is on the way. Love this card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love the background! This kit is GORGEOUS. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is iso pretty. Love the background you created:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lace background. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Background. Perfect color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love the background and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. I like the lacy background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have really enjoyed all the card projects you've made for this release.

    ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Love your gorgeous card!!! Simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. absolutely gorgeous!! love the lacy background!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Love the addition of the lace background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing card, lovely background.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty colour combo...love the lacy background.

    ReplyDelete