MFT July Release Countdown Day 2

July 10, 2017

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT July Release Countdown! We're so close to the new release!! All the new products will be available for purchase tomorrow at 9:00 pm EDT.

Today I'm sharing an easel card with you that I made using the Jungle Gym stamp set and its coordinated set, Fierce Friends stamp set.

The tigers, monkeys, birds, and snails... all the animals in these sets are super adorable!!
I made a cloudy sky background directly on a Smooth White card base using the Mini Cloud Edges Die-namics, then cut it with the Flop Card Rectangle Die-namics to make an easel mechanism. I added a grassy panel, on which I white embossed the sentiment, and the playful animals to create a scene.


I also decorated the inside as you see in the photo above. I used the Oval Word Window Frames Die-namics for the sentiment panel.

The sentiment panel in the inside works as a stopper when the card front is folded. :)

Head on over to the MFT blog to see the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by.


11 comments:

  1. Just the cutest cards Torico. I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing card!Very clever design and fantastic coloring.Thank you for the inspiration,Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Did you also cover the animals on the card front with something like Glossy Accents? I have tried this with images that I have colored, and the colors always seem to move a little, and appear somewhat smudged. Your coloring is still very sharp! Can you tell me more about how you did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tinkerbeth,
      Thank you for your comment. I didn't cover the images with Glossy Accents on this card, and I haven't had any problems like you when I used Glossy Accents over my colored images. You might need to change your ink or coloring medium. I usually use MFT Hybrid ink or Versa Craft ink by Tsukineko (I'm not sure if this ink is available in other countries than Japan.) for stamping the images to color and Copic Markers for coloring.

      Delete
    2. Wow! I guess the white highlights fooled me! Thanks for your answer!

      Delete
  4. Amazing interactive flop card that shows off all those charming animals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhhh How Cute and adorable is this? Love this cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that easel design for this card. It gives another whole dimension to this scene. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! What a fun card and beautiful coloring! Love your cloud background too!

    ReplyDelete