MFT August Release Countdown Day 3

August 6, 2017

Welcome to Day 3 of the MFT August Release Countdown!
Today I'm showcasing the new stamp set from Pure Innocence line, A Phone Call Away.

I thought that the Words for Friends Die-namics would match well with this stamp set.
I loosely stenciled the Moroccan Lattice with Periwinkle and Summer Splash Premium Dye inks for my background. I then added a couple of fishtail banners, die cut "FRIEND", and the PI girl image which I colored with Copic Markers.



I stamped the "Hello" onto a speech bubble. It was cut with the Essential Speech Bubbles Die-namics, which is this month's Free with $60 Die-namics, and I shortened it. I LOVE this Die-namics!! I had been wanting speech bubble dies to stamp sentiments since the Smart Phone Die-namics was retired last year. I'm sure it will be my "go to" Die-namics! 


Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on Tuesday, August 8 at 9:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

Thank you for stopping by!

** The links to the new products won't work until Release Day (Aug 8th at 9:00 pm EDT)
Inks: Premium Dye Ink - Milk Chocolate, Periwinkle, Summer Splash

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!Fantastic coloring!Love the girl and the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and combination of resources the shows your message beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this card. Love the color choices. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color choices and beautiful shading wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Design, colors and style. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stenciling and layering on this card created a lovely background. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete