MFT August Release Countdown Day 4

August 5, 2017

Welcome to Day 4 of the MFT August Release Countdown! Today I'm introducing my new stamp set & Die-namics, Fab-BOO-lous Friends!



Let's have a frightfully fun Halloween party with cute ghosts! These little ghosts decided to dress up as popular Halloween characters - vampire, Jack-O'-lantern, mummy, witch, bat, black cat, and Frankenstein. :D 
Making tags or decorating your treat bags with these little ghosts must be so fun! 

I'd like to share two cards with you using this set. 
For my first card, the ghost characters have lined up to say Halloween greetings.
It's simple and easy to create. I stamped, colored, and die cut the ghost characters, and adhered to a rounded rectangle panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 31 Die-namics. The sentiment was white embossed on a Boysenberry panel cut with the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics.


My second card is an interactive card. As I mentioned above, the ghosts work well with the Stitched Interactive Window Trio Die-namics.

I die cut a Limelight panel using the Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped it with the Triple Stripe Background using Limelight Premium Dye ink. I also stamped the stars randomly to add more texture. 
I die cut the windows, added the sentiment panel, and stamped the spider. The spider's thread was drawn with a black Copic Multi Liner. I used the Stitched Alphabet Die-namics to cut out the "BOO".


When the windows are opened, two ghosts and a mummy ghost appear. :)


The tiny hearts were die cut with the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.

Make sure that all the new products will be available for purchase on August 8 at 9:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT. Don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!!

Thank you for stopping by.
** The links to the new products won't work until the Release Day. (August 8th at 9:00 pm EDT)
Ghostly Greetings
Inks: Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice, Versa Mark
Others: Embossing Magic, Thin 3D Foam Squares, Foam Mounting Tape (1/2", 1/4"), White Gel Pen

A Ghost hug For You
Inks: Premium Dye Inks - Black Licorice, Limelight   Versa Mark

15 comments:

  1. Your cards are such fun - another gorgeous release! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another totally adorable set! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely playful Halloween cards!Simply adorable!Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute love the second one the best, love the peek a boo design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards as usual- how simply you differentiated the ghostie with small amounts of color. The boo card is totally charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Release! Awesome projects! I especially love clever BOO window card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boo card! Very cute and clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love. Great cards, great colors, great design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards. I like the BOO card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new set is so cute! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't used my window trio yet. Now I can't wait to put it to use

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two delightful cards but I just love the second one. The ghost behind the windows is a perfect design for your sentiment. Thanks for sharing these on the hop.

    ReplyDelete