MFT August Release Countdown Day 5

August 4, 2017

The MFT August Release Countdown has begun! We have a lot of fabulous new products to showcase for next five days. Make sure you stop by the MFT blog everyday to see the full reveals of the new products, and don't forget to leave a comment there for your chance to win a prize!

My card for today features the Flamazing Stamp Set & Die-namics.

I kept my card simple. I cut a panel out of watercolor paper and made a loose watercolor background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink and a paintbrush.  I stamped & die cut the flamingo and the flowers from the Flamazing stamp set, and die cut the leaves with the new Fab Foliage Die-namics (It will be revealed on the MFT blog tomorrow.). I added a little details to the leaves with my Copic Markers. I popped up the flamingo with foam tape after assembling the flowers and leaves.
The sentiment was gold embossed on a Black Licorice panel cut with a die from the Blueprints 28 Die-namics. Several sequins were added to finish off the card.

I just want to mention that the Flamazing stamp set contains a lot of accessory images for creating a scene, I only used a few of the flowers on my card though. You should see the full reveal of the set on the MFT blog!

The new products will be released on Tuesday, August 8 at 9:00 pm EDT.
Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by!
** The links to the new products won't work until Release Day (August 8th, at 9:00 pm EDT)
Stamp: Flamazing 
Others: Embossing Magic, Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder, Sequins (Sparkling Clear 6 mm, 4 mm, 3 mm), Foam Mounting Tape (1/2", 1/8"), Gem-tac Permanent Adhesive

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to win fantastic prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple and totally stunning card you made. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful project. You always have something stunning to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always a "work of art!" Really nice job. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No line coloring is my next try...I gobble up every sample I see! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just invites us into the scene. Gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've created this colorful scene in the corner of your card. It draws immediate attention. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Release! Awesome project! I especially love how you created the background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clean, simple and elegant. Beautiful background and placement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful soft colors set a calmness to your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete