Wishing You a Magical Day - MFT WSC 345

August 9, 2017

A new sketch challenge (WSC 345) is up on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog!


I decided to play with the Magical Day stamp set that was just released last night. The smaller image in the set was perfect for the circle element in the sketch. :D


My circular frame was cut out of Silver Sparkle Card Stock with the Stitched Circle Scallop Frames Die-namics. I layered three frames for a little thickness.

The sentiment was heat embossed with silver embossing powder. As you see in the photo above, I scored four lines using my Scor-Buddy and Teflon Bone Folder since the black panel looked too plain. These lines made a big difference! I also added silver stars here and there to embellish the card.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. Hope you'll play along with us this week!

Thank you for stopping by!
Stamp: Magical Day
Patterned Paper: Dots & Stripes Bright

2 comments:

  1. Torico, this is so adorable. Love this new stamp set. The silver embossed sentiment stands out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete