MFT September Release Countdown Day 1

September 5, 2017

It's final day of the MFT September Release Countdown! All the new products that we've been showcasing this past five days will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 9:00 pm EDT!

My card for today uses the All Smiles stamp set, Plentiful Petals stamp set & Die-namics, and the Double the Smiles Die-namics. These were part of the July Card Kit, and you can purchase these products individually. 
I stenciled the English Brick Wall with Periwinkle and Summer Splash Premium Dye inks to create my background.

The flowers and leaves from the Plentiful Petals stamp set were stamped using the two-tone stamping technique (The ink colors I used are listed at the bottom of this blog post.), and I added some details with a white gel pen. I added a Mini Delicate Doily underneath the flowers for more pretty look.

I die cut the "Smile" out of Periwinkle CS and inked the bottom half of it with Periwinkle Premium Dye ink, it may hard to see in the photo though. I stamped the words "I LOVE YOUR" with Gravel Gray ink to keep the softness of the card.



Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!  Don't forger to leave a comment there for you chance to win a prize!
You can also find a printable shopping list there. Print it out, make your shopping list, then set the alarm at 9:00 pm EDT tonight. ;)

Thank you for stopping by!

** The links to the new products won't work until the Release Day. (September 5 at 9:00 pm EDT)

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card- great techniques used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're finishing this countdown with another great great card !! It's sooooo elegant and delicate. The ombré background is perfect to give all the importance to the bouquet and some nice texture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!I love the background and the design!The coloring is great as well!Thank you for sharing,Torico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background for the gorgeously colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. One of my favorite cards, love the two tone technique on the flowers and the chimney background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. During countdowns I always save your blog to check last because I know your going to have my designs will be my favorite. Great job!

    ReplyDelete