Mix It Up! : MFT Creative Construction with Blueprints

September 21, 2017

It's time for a Creative Construction with Blueprints Challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog. This month's challenge is to create a card with combining elements from a variety of Blueprints Die-namics.

I used the Blueprints 24, Blueprints 27, and Blueprints 28 Die-namics to create my card today.
I cut my background panel using a scallop rectangle die from the Blueprints 27 Die-namics. I stamped it with the Whimsical Woodgrain Background, then cut out a fishtail banner panel from it using the Blueprints 24. I also cut the grassy panel using the Blueprints 24 and the Grassy Fields Die-namics. I cut a Milk Chocolate panel using the Blueprints 24, added hemp cord, and attached the focal panel to it with Thin 3D Foam Squares. I tied a bow and adhered the hedgehogs. The sentiment was stamped onto a panel of In the Buff CS cut with a die from the Blueprints 28. 
After all the panels were adhered to the card base, I added the sequins to finish off the card. 



Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. 

Thank you for visiting! 

Inks: Biscotti, Chocolate Brown Premium Dye

5 comments:

  1. Love this card Torica, the hedgehogs are adorable and I love the layers in this design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see your coloring! I love the white highlight you put on your characters' cheeks. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I just love those hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely fall card !! Hedgehogs are the cutest !

    ReplyDelete