Make a Snow Globe with Die-cuts - MFT Release Replay

October 10, 2017

It's time for MFT Release Replay DT Challenge. Today the MFT DT is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

It's always so fun adding some handmade decorations to your Christmas tree or your cozy room. Right? With the new Scenic Snow Globe Die-namics, you can create cute snow globes easily. 



I made my snow globes using the Scenic Snow Globe Die-namics and cheap jars that I found at a 100 yen store, and used Diamond Dust and Clear Iridescent Mix Jewels for the snow. Since these are made with paper, I didn't put any fluid. So you can't see the snow falling down slowly. But I think that a little snowy scene enclosed in a jar itself is so cute. :)

Here is a trick of the suspended sentiment panel. I adhered all the die cut elements to a panel of acetate.


I have a video showing how to create this snow globe. Click HERE to watch it on YouTube.  (I got a new light and a video editor. So I think the quality of my video has been improved.)




Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Torico these are genius!! I totally have to try this!! Fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous idea!! And the acetate sheet is a brilliant move. I may need to steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toricoさん、アセテートを間に挟むアイデアすばらしいです!!とてもかわいく、簡単に作れそうなスノーグローブですね☆ ビデオもとてもきれいに撮れていますよ。そしていつも撮影準備が徹底しているのがすごいなぁと思います。日本の100円ショップは充実していていいですね。 くまこ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. いつも丁寧なコメントをいただき、ありがとうございます。ビデオは編集しまくってます。決して準備が万端なわけではありません。(^^;)

      Delete
  4. These look like so much fun to make! Thanks so much for posting the "how to" video!

    ReplyDelete