Linked Chain Wreaths

November 14, 2017

It's time for MFT Release Replay DT Challenge. Today the MFT DT is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

I created Christmas wreaths using the Linked Chain Circle Frames Die-namics. I heard that this Die-namics had sold out so quickly and so many people were still waiting for it to arrive. I don't intend to make you envious. I just had gotten these projects ready before the release day.

To create my wreath, I die cut out two frames from Green-Eyed Monster CS and one from Sour Apple CS. I layered the Green-Eyed Monster frames and inlaid the interior pieces from the Sour Apple frame. I embellished it with a bow and some sequins.
I put the die-cut trees into the inside of my frame and added faux snow with Gloss White Crystal Drops.
As I wanted to hang my wreath on a wooden door, I stamped a piece of Kraft CS with the Wood Plank Background stamp, cut it with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics, and added the stitching lines using the Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX and Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to create a faux door molding (trim?) look.
The sentiment is from the Snow Globe Sentiments stamp set and it was stamped on a banner cut with the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics.

I also created a coordinated tag using the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 Die-namics.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have come up with for today.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love your linked chain wreaths, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed by your ingenuity using the linked chain die as a wreath and the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangles as the door panels. You inspire me to rethink my supplies. Beautiful card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just gorgeous! I love all the little details!!

    ReplyDelete