MFT November Release Countdown Day 1

November 7, 2017

It's the final day of the MFT November Release Countdown. All the new products will be available for purchase TONIGHT at 9:00 pm EST!!

My card for today uses the beautiful Layered Snowflakes Die-namics and the Let's Cuddle stamp set.
The Layered Snowflakes Die-namics was part of last month's card kit, and now you can purchase it individually. And you'll get the Let's Cuddle stamp set for free with every purchase while supplies last! Don't miss your chance!

I made my own plaid pattern paper using the Triple Stripe Background stamp and a white gel pen. I cut a panel from Cherry Crisp CS using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 Die-namics and stamped it with the Triple Stripe Background using Black Licorice Premium Dye ink. Then I rotated the panel 90 degrees and stamped the same pattern again. I added white lines with a gel pen after ink dried. I love that this pattern reminds me of a warm blanket, and I thought it would be a good match to the sentiment. :)


My snowflakes were cut from Smooth White CS. I embellished them with Metallic Silver Sequins.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see all the new products revealed today and for more inspiration from the DT!  Don't forger to leave a comment there for you chance to win a prize!
You can also find a printable shopping list there. Print it out, make your shopping list, then set the alarm at 9:00 pm EST tonight. ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

**The links to the new products won't work until the release time. (Tonight at 9:00 pm EST)
Stamps: Triple Stripe Background, Let's Cuddle (This month's free with purchase set)
Others: Powder Tool, White Embossing Powder, Metallic Silver Sequins (4 mm, 6 mm), On Point Glue, White Gel Pen

7 comments:

  1. That's a pretty CAS card for finishing up this countdown !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You stamped background is incredible....I had to read your post twice just to believe that it wasn't patterned paper. So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cozy, warm card in red and black plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cozy, warm card in red and black plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plaid is amazing! And the white snowflakes just pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with stamping!Beautiful card!Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete